abby's blog

Monday, July 16, 2007

Halos & Horns

Oh my goodness! I got so excited yesterday about Revival that I forgot to tell everyone that Nana, Pa and Uncle A are back in town! We went to lunch with them (and Mr. Steve, Ms. Barbara and Ms. Summer) after the morning worship service and we got to hear all about their trip to Pigeon Forge - including the visits to Dollywood...Uncle A just love love loves Dolly Parton! (Check me out in one of my many presents Nana and Pa brought me back...and Uncle A brought me some bling bling from the mountains - ha!) They talked all about the fun they had and Daddy and Mommy told them to count us in for next year's trip...Me, Mommy and Ms. Summer will get to have a girl's slumber party every night - yea! Ms. Summer was so funny telling Mommy the story about the upside down house and getting caught upside down on a bicycle! I can't wait to go there! I'm so glad they're back in town because I sure did miss all of them! Now, back to today! Ha! I got to play with Aunt Heather and Cousin Whitney while Mommy was at work. And guess what I learned today? The "B" sound! It's still new to me and I'm only trying it out every now and then but it's definitely a new sound that I like! OK, we're off to Revival again tonight. Mommy and Ms. Carolyn are in charge of the nursery tonight so it's going to be a blast! When we get home I'll probably get my bath and go straight to bed so I'll talk to all of you tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Abby..........
Now, let's see, B B B
and that sounds like P P P
and that's the begining of
Papa Doc.....
Keep working on that B...
soon enought it will be a full-fledged PapaDoc..
Love,
Papa Doc

July 16, 2007 at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home