abby's blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Meemaw

Thank goodness I'm not feeling sick today because we've had lots to do all morning! After an early breakfast, Mommy and I left this morning to go to church to get ready for Revival. We met lots of friends down there around 6 AM and we had a great time for a couple of hours. Then we went to Mommy's dance class where I got to play with Ms. Erin, Kaitlyn, Ashlyn and all of those crazy boys! Ha! By the time we were done, I was still ready for action so we went to go visit Aunt Carol and Meemaw at Meemaw's house...and guess who I met? Meemaw's baby sister, Aunt Wilmer. She was soooo sweet and made lots of baby noises to me. She's got a great granddaughter that was born one week before me and is cute as a button! I told Aunt Wilmer how much I love my Meemaw. Aunt Carol invited Mommy to stay for lunch so I played and played while she ate some veggie soup. She told me there were peas in the soup and I got all excited thinking about dinner late tonight because I really do love tender sweet peas! Yum-yum! I think I'm going to go take a nap though because today has worn me out - but what a fun day it was!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a pretty picture. Your Meemaw thinks that you are the best thing since sliced bread.

Daddy

July 13, 2007 at 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't tell who's loving it more...Meemaw or Ms. Abby! You are fitting right into her lap and lovin' it....I know how grandma's take to that kind of lovin!..speaking as a Gramercy myself! You are a real cutie, Honey

July 18, 2007 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home