Surprise, Surprise!
GRAMERCY IS IN TOWN!!!!! What a great surprise! When I woke up from my nap this afternoon, she was already in my room singing and I was soooo shocked! Mommy told me that she's here to stay with me and Daddy while Mommy's out of town with her youth group this weekend. Gramercy gave me some juice this afternoon and we're about to get dressed to go to church - I can't wait to show her off! Tonight all of the Sunday School classes are wearing different colors and Gramercy's helping me represent the nursery by wearing pink with me! What fun this weekend will be - I can't wait!
1 Comments:
HEY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Who's that great looking woman in the picture with Abby LEE ???????
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
Oh well, I guess I just have to be satisfied with pics of little Miss Abby and Gramercy...
Love,
Papa Doc
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home