It's a jungle out there
Well, what a night last night was! I was exhausted from all my playing with Ms. Kim and Ms. Veta. This morning Mommy took me to Aunt Heather's because she had a hearing to go to. I absolutely love going over there! All it
takes is one look and "Hey Lumpsy!" from Aunt Heather and I explode into giggles! Today I took a nice long nap in Cousin Whitney's crib - and then we snuggled in her rocking chair while we read the Jungle Book. After lunch and Mommy-n-Me time, Mommy had to run an errand and I got a play date with Ms. Terri and Sydney! It was soooo much fun - you should have seen Sydney with the red balloon, she's crazy! Ha! Tonight we're going to Revival again. It's Youth Night so Mommy gets to have the Youth Choir perform, eat pizza with all the kids and maybe even let me in on some of the action! If I don't talk to you again tonight, I'll write tomorrow....Mommy says I have a BIG surprise coming. I've been trying to call Aunt Robyn all day because she usually tells me my surprises but Mommy said this one is TOP SECRET from me because she knows I'll love it! Hmmm....wonder what tomorrow will bring!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home