abby's blog

Monday, July 9, 2007

Life is Good

OK, life is good now but to be honest, the day didn't start off so good. I woke up this morning with a runny nose, cough and sneeze. Mommy wasn't happy because not only was it looking like I was getting a cold, she knew it came from her. She gave me lots of TLC before she took me to Aunt Heather's while she went to a court hearing. At Aunt Heathers, I didn't feel good at all. By the time Mommy came back to get me I was ready for some milk, a good nose cleaning and a nice long nap. But guess what? When I woke up from my nap I felt GREAT! No cold symptoms at all! I've had a really good afternoon and I'm about to get my bath and bedtime bottle. So, life really is good - which is what my t-shirt said today, thanks to Gramercy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You betcha "Life Is Good!" Course, I am glad that not everyone gets well as quicky as you do, or Papa Doc and his office staff would be in one heckava pickle! Bet Mommy and Daddy were tickled to see that it wasn't the cold Mommy had....and what with all those neat things to play with on your saucer, you clearly do NOT have time to be sick!Can't wait to cuddle with my littlest Honey...and namesake.

July 18, 2007 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home