abby's blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Just sippin' and sleepin'

Oh my goodness - Mommy and Daddy are soooo very proud of me today! There were two new things that I've started doing that Mommy told me I could share with all of you this evening....First, you all know how I roll over all the time now, right? Well, I've started doing it in my crib! At first Mommy and Daddy were scared that I was starting to sleep on my tummy, but I showed them that I turn my head to the side so I can breathe and still be comfy while sleeping on my tummy. Then...thanks to Ms. Amey and Aunt Heather's talks with Mommy, I got to try out a sippie cup with my juice! We're going to stick with milk in bottles for a while but I'm such a big girl with my juice! Although it was a tad bit drippy at times, I really liked my new sippie cup. I still like to drink it while sitting on someone's lap though - it's just too hard to sit up myself and drink at the same time! So...all these new things this week...can't wait to see what happens next!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy cow..what an amazing little girl you are. this is definitely one week of firsts for you! congratulations! i will tell you, your aunt kelly and i were tummy sleepers too. (i still am) and we even started "bumping" heads, maybe you will try that next. (just an idea) love you bunches "big girl! XOXO Aunt Robyn

June 26, 2007 at 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where in the world is "baby" abby? What??? A sippy cup you say? You are growing up sooo fast...yet, you seem to be doing great! Love you, Sweetie! and Gramercy always will

June 30, 2007 at 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go big girl! I am sooo proud of you. You never stop amazing me.
Love Aunt Heather
and now a message from Whitney...

f
'd bdfr bb x xxxxxxxcccnjnisfd

July 7, 2007 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home