abby's blog

Friday, June 22, 2007

1, 2, 3, FOUR!

Well, I've been after Mommy now for a couple of weeks to take me to go get my 4 month pictures - but she told me we were waiting until we came to Gadsden and I was soooo glad we did! Ms. Joy took our pictures and she thinks I'm just plain adorable...and everyone else here agrees! Mommy and I wanted to share with you my pictures...you can see me doing my favorite things - playing with Mr. Frog while I roll over, sucking on the toes of my right foot, playing in my swimsuit, eating Mr. Glow Worm's ear, and of course grinning from ear to ear!
We also took a special picture....at my four months session, Mommy wanted a four generations photo! Here are me, my Mommy, my Gramercy and my Grams!

7 Comments:

Blogger Shanell said...

Abby - I just love checking out yuor blog everyday wondering what you are going to be up to next. You are just cut as pie in your 4 month pictures! I can't wait to see you and play with you again!!

Love,

Ms. Shanell

June 22, 2007 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger The Bestest's said...

oh my gosh - the sucking the toe is my favorite...love it! so her!

June 22, 2007 at 3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK.....
Sooooooooo, now we know who 4 of the BEST LOOKIN' BABES in the WORLD are.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and all in one Family Tree......
Of course, that also makes one wonder about just who all else is "hanging around" this family...
Love,
Papa Doc

June 22, 2007 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Mary Frances said...

Adorable!!!! I love the swimsuit picture; the expression on your face is priceless.

June 22, 2007 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Chad, Jana, Alex, and Jorja said...

How precious! You are the cutest little girl I know. Your smile is so sweet. Thanks for sharing your photos. :)

June 25, 2007 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she and the glow worm have the same expressions...too cute!

June 25, 2007 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby your pics are so cute!!!!! hope to see you soon at the redhatters withyour mommy

love,
Tori

July 5, 2007 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home