My squash game
For the past three days, I've been awakened by Papa Doc every morning and Mommy said I just have to wait because I'll have the chance to get him back - and I did this morning! I woke up Papa Doc and Gramercy early thi
s morning and snuggled with them in the bed for a long time while Mommy packed and showered. We visited with Grams, Papere and Aunt Lynne again before we left to go meet Daddy. Although I was sad to leave Gadsden, I was sooo excited when I saw Daddy in Prattville - I sure did miss him. We got home around 6:30 PM and I took a much needed nap! When I woke up, Mommy and Daddy told me to get my taste buds ready for something new: SQUASH! And it was soooo yummy!!!! I couldn't get Mommy to get it into my mo
uth fast enough! Although dinner was cut short when I made an impromptu potty stop all over the kitchen table! Oops! We went straight to bath time which didn't really bother me since it's my favorite time of day. And I got to drink my bedtime bottle all snuggly in Daddy's lap in my "Quackers" pjs. What a great end to a great day! Thanks again Gramercy and Papa Doc for such a wonderful time in Gadsden!
2 Comments:
well, i've caught back up on the abby blog. what a cutie!!!
ETHYLEA
What do you mean...woke us up? You KNOW we sit on pins and needles every AM (at 6:00) to see that cutie come our way! Luickily the squash was not a bed-and-dinner meal!
Enjoy the moment... Gramercy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home