Playdate galore!
After such a fun filled weekend, I thought we were going to take it easy today - I sure was wrong! Had I know I would have had so many play dates today, I don't think I could have slept last night I would have been soooo excited
! This morning when I woke up Mommy and I went to Meemaw's house to see her and Nana. Those two just kept talking about how much I'm changing - and looking soooo cute! Meemaw fed me some milk and I managed to bring some of it right back up on Nana and Mr. Glow Worm...yuk! But I was still happy to play and show them how much fun it is to roll over and over! We then stopped by to see Uncle Aaron because he came home from work early - he has a bad back ache and can't walk...get better soon Uncle A! After my lunchtime nap, we went to play with Aunt Heather and Whitney.
The four of us decided we wanted to go swimming and guess who we found at the swimming pool? Mommy's friend, Ms. Teri! She was watching Sydney and her friend swim. Ms. Teri let me lounge all over her while Mommy swam and jumped off the diving board. After my quick cat nap on Ms. Teri's lap, I got to swim with Mommy and in my turtle pool float. I'm going to go get some juice and hang out with Mommy until Daddy gets home...later alligators!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home