Cool beans
What an afternoon! After I took my afternoon nap, I got to go back over to Grams and Papere's and play with those two! It was sooo much fun that I was just worn out when Mommy and I got back home.
I took a really good nap and when I woke up, it was time for swimming! But the water was WAY too cold for me and I was bundled up and taken inside to play on my indoor water mat. I got to eat some carrots with Gramercy tonight and once again they were sooo yummy! After bath time, Mommy told me that tomorrow morning she and I are taking Gramercy and Grams to the portrait studio for a "4 generations" photo - how cool! So I'm going to go get a good night's sleep to be ready for my big day -
night night!
P.S. Daddy - I miss you and I love you...Mommy and I blow kisses to you in Enterprise every morning! I can't wait to see you in a few days! Love, Stinky


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home