abby's blog

Monday, June 25, 2007

Sitting high

Tonight was a VERY big night for me...my very first time in my high chair! Mommy and Daddy were so impressed with me because I was a very neat eater in my chair. They told me I should thank Uncle A for this chair because he gave it to Mommy and Daddy as a shower present! I loved sitting in it and eating my butternut squash...and I even got some dinner time theater entertainment when Pa stopped by and I giggled and giggled! I told Mommy we should try out the high chair again tomorrow morning with my banana cereal and she agreed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lookin' good! Well, no more breakfast in bed...at least not for a while! You are really growing sooooo `fast! I love you so! Gramercy

June 26, 2007 at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home