abby's blog

Monday, June 18, 2007

Daddy's Little Girl

I don't know how Daddy does it but he manages to celebrate birthday and holidays at least two different times....I'm going to ask him to teach me that trick! Ha! Tonight we celebrated Daddy's Day with a big steak dinner. Of course, I had carrots and milk - which I'm sure were just as yummy. I got to help Daddy open up all of his presents he got....clothes, pictures, frames, a golf towel and of course, another hybrid golf club! But I really got to surprise Daddy with my special present to him. Remember the other day I said I was working on a special secret surprise but couldn't tell you? Well, it was Daddy's top secret present! I made a mold of my hands and feet with a special note on the back. He really loved it! I told him he can take it to his office and put it on his bookshelf to remember me with! I got to give lots of snuggles and cuddles with Daddy again tonight and I loved it...because I love him!

P.S. A note from Mommy and Daddy - CONGRATULATIONS to Jana and Chad Brewer who will be welcoming their first child into the world in February 2008! What a blessing and treat they are in for! We can't wait for Abby to join "Lil' Brewer" for a play date next summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home