The early bird gets the...kisses!
Well, after such a long day traveling yesterday, I fell asleep and didn't wake up until late this morning - thanks to the help of my Papa Doc! Since it was actually still kind of early, Mommy and I crawled into Gramercy's bed and I got to snuggle between the two of them for a good long while! Eventually we all got our acts in gear and went across the street to wake up Grams and Papere! They were sooooo excited to see me...Grams had a magical music machine in her bedroom and Papere was whistling songs to me. They were still in the process of waking up so I told them we'll come back later to play.
After my morning nap, I went with Mommy and Gramercy to the hospital where Mr. Jack is. I didn't go into the hospital with them but I did get to see and play with Mr. Jack's wife (Ms. Peggy) and his daughter (Ms. Debbie). I think that since it's already been such a busy morning I'll take a nap before I get too exhausted. Mommy said it's a good thing I rest up because we've got lots to do this afternoon and evening - playing, swimming, and eating...oh! Big news! Thanks to Ms. Ann's suggestion, I ate ALL of my cereal this morning! Mommy says a BIG thank you to Ms. Ann!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home