Party Girl!
Wow what a day...and it's not even over yet! This morning Mommy and I packed up and headed to B'ham for a baby shower for one
of Mommy's bestest friends, Ms. Crispy (a.k.a. Christy Miller)! Ms. Crispy was so excited to see me and I loved snuggling with her, her hubby (Mr. Dan) and her Mommy (Ms. Linda). They got lots of presents for their soon-to-be little one Miss Taylor Frances Miller who is supposed to be here on August 11th! I can't wait to meet Taylor...maybe
we'll be classmates together at BAMA in a few years...when I meet her, I'm going to teach her how to say ROLL TIDE ROLL! After Ms. Crispy's shower, Mommy and I stopped in to visit with Grams and Papere again! I snuggled with Grams and also let Papere nibble on my toes...and of course loved to hear Papere whistle. Aunt Lynne loved all over me saying she was the cutest baby she'd ever seen! And Ms. Tonya made the funniest faces at me!When we got back to Gramercy and Papa Docs, I found out there was another party going on! A Mexican fiesta for the office staff - Ms. Ethylea, Ms. Cathy, Ms. Amey, Mr. Kevin and little Isabell! I was so excited to meet a new friend - Isabell. She's 15 months old and was such a cutie...but she sure didn't like me playing with her toy keys! Ha! I had such a good time today but I am sad that I missed another party Mommy and Daddy helped with - Ms. Gene's 80th birthday back home in Clayhatchee. Happy Birthday Ms. Gene...Daddy told Mommy this afternoon you're going to come eat dinner with us maybe next week so I will give you your birthday kisses then, OK? I'm off to go take a nap. Mommy said we're going back to Grams and Papere's this evening to visit before carrots, bath time and bed! As I learned today, ADIOS AMIGOS!
1 Comments:
okay okay okay..ROLL TIDE ROLL. I get it, you are a BAMA girl and BAMA bound..but you did comment on being classmates in a "few" years, eh? Is there a baby genius in the house. And if so, let me tell you (from someone who has been in college a LONG LONG, some would say too long, time) you are going to be a heartbreaker, you adorable cutie! Drive home carefully and it sounds like you should sleep most of the way, what with all the excitment this weekend! Talk to you soon. Love you, XOXO Aunt Robyn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home