abby's blog

Saturday, June 30, 2007

A horse is a horse...

...of course, of course! Well, you're probably wondering what this post has to do about horses. No, Mommy and Daddy aren't taking my horseback riding or buying me a pony! Ha! But, I did do something different today that made Mommy sing me the horse song...I ate oatmeal! Get it - oats? Usually for breakfast I eat rice cereal with some bananas. Today we tried some oatmeal cereal with bananas...it was yummy! After I ate we talked a lot about horses, carousels, ponies - even something Mommy said she used to play with called My Little Pony. Then we started playing and now I'm a bit tired. Mommy says we have to rest up really big today because tonight we are going to a wedding and reception! I can't wait to see Ms. Cassie in her wedding gown - she'll be soooo pretty! I hope I'm able to get a picture with her tonight so I can show you all when I get home...talk to you then!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bestest's said...

cassie and jeremy are getting married? is that who it is?

June 30, 2007 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home