abby's blog

Friday, June 29, 2007

Keeping with the beat

As most of you know, Mommy's been going to a fun dance class a couple of mornings each week. She likes it sooo much and has such a fun time there! But I like it even better because while she's dancing, I'm playing in the playroom with Ms. Erin and all the other kids! There are about 8-10 of us each morning with Ms. Erin but I'm the youngest and get most of the cuddles! I've got two good buddies that I see there too - Ashlyn (15 months - who likes to help rock me in a snuggle chair if I'm sleepy) and Kaitlyn (7 months - who is helping teach me how to sit on my own since she can now do it all by herself). We all have so much fun... especially when we laugh with Ms. Erin while watching our Mommies try to keep up with the hip hop dancing! After dance class today we headed home and I took a nap - I was exhausted still from yesterday when we had a play date all day long with Sydney - it was soo fun because we both went to see Mommy dance, went to the park for a picnic, went swimming in the afternoon and got to watch a movie! But today Mommy and I are just relaxing at home while she does some work and I do some playing - or maybe I'LL dance! Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home