abby's blog

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Here comes the bride!

To quote the invitation "Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love." I was soooo honored to be a guest tonight at the wedding of Cassie Keith and Jason McGraw. Ms. Cassie is Mommy's friend from church and she was such a BEAUTIFUL bride! Those two crazy love birds got married at Providence and although Mommy wouldn't let me stay in the sanctuary for the ceremony, I got to get a sneak peak at both Ms. Cassie and Mr. Jason before they said "I do!" While the ceremony was going on, I stayed in the nursery with Ms. Jessica and then all of us went to the reception at The Rawls Hotel in Enterprise. I loved their reception - I got to eat squash, talk to everyone at the table, see Ms. Jamie in her pretty Maid-of-Honor dress (Ms. Jamie - I'm 16 pounds, you're sure that's not big enough yet? Ha ha ha!), meet some new friends at the table and even fall asleep on Ms. Jessica's lap. I wanted to stick around til the end but I was just too sleepy and Mommy said we had to get home. But it was a GREAT night and I'm sooo happy for the McGraws! Congratulations you two - I love you both! XOXOXOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home