The first of many...
Today's the first day of the year and I am sooo super excited! We have a day jam packed with lots of fun activities and if it is anything like the rest of this year, well, bring it on!!! I
woke up this morning next to Mommy because I ended up having a really rough night full of nightmares. We snuggled in the bed with some books and chocolate milk and then realized we needed to get up and get dressed! Although it started out a bit rainy (which for me was awesome because that meant I got to wear my raincoat and use my umbrella again!), we headed over to Mr. Aaron and Ms. Alex's house for a p-a-r-t-y! It was so much fun! Everyone was there (well, except for our SC crew - miss you guys!). We ate, played dress up, counted down the midnight ball drop, Rock Band 2, etc. Most importantly, we hung out with so many great people that we love to call our dear friends! I can't wait for more time with all of them this year! When we finally left the Millers, we headed home and I zonked out. But before I knew it, Mommy was in my b
edroom telling me it was time to wake up and put on my pretty party twirling dress. It was a BIG party tonight...Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie's 50th Wedding Anniversary party at the Country Club. Yep, they got married exactly 50 years ago! How exciting!!!!! I am so happy for them and we knew we would be there to party with them. And what a great party it was - food, friends and TWO cakes! Yummy! And I got to hang out with my Chalk girls, as well as Elise and Maddie. We stayed until almost the very end when I got into big time trouble. Big time. I was banned from toys and playing the rest of the night. I was only able to read. Which I did - for almost an hour straight before Mommy said it was time to call it a night. And although it ended with me in trouble, it was a GREAT day! I was so happy and can already tell that 2010 is going to be a wonderful year for me and my friends! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
woke up this morning next to Mommy because I ended up having a really rough night full of nightmares. We snuggled in the bed with some books and chocolate milk and then realized we needed to get up and get dressed! Although it started out a bit rainy (which for me was awesome because that meant I got to wear my raincoat and use my umbrella again!), we headed over to Mr. Aaron and Ms. Alex's house for a p-a-r-t-y! It was so much fun! Everyone was there (well, except for our SC crew - miss you guys!). We ate, played dress up, counted down the midnight ball drop, Rock Band 2, etc. Most importantly, we hung out with so many great people that we love to call our dear friends! I can't wait for more time with all of them this year! When we finally left the Millers, we headed home and I zonked out. But before I knew it, Mommy was in my b
edroom telling me it was time to wake up and put on my pretty party twirling dress. It was a BIG party tonight...Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie's 50th Wedding Anniversary party at the Country Club. Yep, they got married exactly 50 years ago! How exciting!!!!! I am so happy for them and we knew we would be there to party with them. And what a great party it was - food, friends and TWO cakes! Yummy! And I got to hang out with my Chalk girls, as well as Elise and Maddie. We stayed until almost the very end when I got into big time trouble. Big time. I was banned from toys and playing the rest of the night. I was only able to read. Which I did - for almost an hour straight before Mommy said it was time to call it a night. And although it ended with me in trouble, it was a GREAT day! I was so happy and can already tell that 2010 is going to be a wonderful year for me and my friends! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home