abby's blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Brrrrrr....cold!

This weekend was meant for staying indoors and that's exactly what we decided to do! On Saturday morning we woke up and spent the day chillaxin', taking down Christmas decorations and figuring out where we were going to put all of my new toys and presents! After dinner, Mommy started feeling sick again so I hung out with Daddy until bedtime. I got a great night's sleep (almost 12 hours - wow!) and woke up this morning laughing and laughing at Mommy and the big belly that has those babies in it! Mommy didn't necessarily love the laughing, but she did like me hugging those babies and singing to them. We got dressed for church and bundled up because it hadn't even gotten over 30 degrees by the time we left. I wore my warm red winter coat - and hat! Which is a surprise to everyone in this house because last year I wouldn't wear a hat to save my life...whereas this year I'm all about the hats, headbands and tiaras! And church was super fun - Sunday School with Ms. Helen and Ms. Betty...and then Children's Church with Mommy and Ms. Carolyn. After church Mommy and I waited for Daddy to get back from driving the church van and then we headed to our favorite Sunday afternoon restaurant! Yummy! It was great! I ate and ate, visited with my friend Paige's Grandmother and then ate some more, ha! We just got back home and I'm about to call it an afternoon and get a really good nap in before church tonight. We are starting our January Bible Study and I can't wait because guess who's teaching the Children's January Bible Study? Mommy! But I'm really more excited about what is happening AFTER church. Although I can't tell you because it is a really really really big secret! I've been keeping it a secret for at least four days now and I'm about to explode! Stay tuned tomorrow and I'll let you know what happened!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home