abby's blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

First Fabulous Fun Friday

Each month, my school has a "Fabulous Friday" where we meet somewhere and hang out with our school friends. Sometimes it's the zoo, or the pumpkin patch or the strawberry fields...but today it was the Back To School Picnic at the "big helicopter park." As soon as we got there, Ellie came up to give me a super duper hug. Then I saw Claire Isabelle, Alyssa, Ally, Ian, and tons more friends as well as my teachers! It was so much fun...BUT...it was hot, hot, hot. Mommy's car said it was only about 85 degrees but after only a few minutes we were all drenched in sweat. A little over an hour later some of us said it was time to head on out - and head into the air conditioning at Guthries. (With out new friends Ms. Aly and Kaylee!) I had a ball at the kiddos table - even though it was close to the adult table the four of us older girls ruled the roost, ha ha! When we got home I was tired but was still so sweaty and sticky that I asked for a bath before nap time...after bath time, I'm going to zonk out for most of the afternoon...Daddy's bringing home a special dinner for us and then it's off to the start of a fun filled (TWO princess birthday parties) weekend! Woo Hoo!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home