Boo Bash
Party timmmmmmeeeeee!!!!! Daddy, Mommy and I love love love this time of year - football is in season, school is rockin', candy is being given out, costumes are being worn, and parties are being thrown! And you know we weren't going to let Halloween go by without a Boo Bash of our own! So, Mommy and Daddy invited a few of their friends over for dinner and fun - and as luck would have it, their friends brought my friends too! We are the best group of friends ever (both adults and kiddos) and I had a blast at the Halloween party with my buds: Ellie, Ann Marie, Claire Isabelle, Zoey, Conrad, Cooper and Savanna. We danced to the music, played catch with our light "swords", ate Daddy's grilled hot dogs and hamburgers, bounced, played on the playground, went on wagon rides with Daddy's John Deere, laughed and ran all over...before we knew it, the night was in full swing and it was coming close to bedtime. But before everyone left, we ended the party with a BANG...literally! We shot off fireworks! (Who says those are only for New Years and Fourth of July? Not us!!!!!) They were soooo pretty and I loved them...at least the first one. Then I hid out with Ms. Sha in the house for the rest of the night because they were super loud!





Tonight was a great start to the Halloween weekend....and I better get to sleep before tomorrow comes because there's rumors in this house that the Great Pumpkin may stop by our house tonight and leave me some special treats for tomorrow morning - HALLOWEEN!!!!!!! Good night, sleep tight, don't let the boo bash bugs bite!!!!!





Tonight was a great start to the Halloween weekend....and I better get to sleep before tomorrow comes because there's rumors in this house that the Great Pumpkin may stop by our house tonight and leave me some special treats for tomorrow morning - HALLOWEEN!!!!!!! Good night, sleep tight, don't let the boo bash bugs bite!!!!!


1 Comments:
Sounds like serious fun was had. I miss you all like crazy.............
Kim
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home