abby's blog

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Groove is in the house...

Just kidding...well, maybe not...I was so excited to hear that we were having some company, I did get a little groovy and show off some moves, ha ha! Guess who is here? PAPA DOC! Woo Hoo! I love love love company and I especially love love love it when it's Papa Doc. When I got home from school today I decorated a sign for his door and waited by the window to see his truck pull in our driveway. He came to bring something for Mommy and Daddy (a lot to do with BOOM, KAPOW, and several oooooos and ahhhhhs...any guesses, ha!) and he's hanging out with us for a while. Tonight we grilled out and had a yummy dinner and then took some time to hang out and read. It's about to be bedtime so I'm going to turn in for the night. Can't wait to play some more with him tomorrow when I wake up! Night night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home