Smiles on Sunday
It was another great day around here...and then we woke up, ha ha! This morning I was up bright and early and my terrible 2's attitude woke up with me too! Before I had even eaten
breakfast I was in time out, yikes! Eventually I calmed down enough to get dressed for church. Daddy tried to take a few pictures of Mommy and I with our new haircuts but only one turned out halfway good but Mommy said I could go ahead and post it on my blog...what do you think? Daddy says we look b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! After church Daddy said he wanted to take his favorite ladies out to lunch...and when Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie asked him if he wanted to take us to join them at the chicken place he gave them the big thumbs up! But at lunch I was not a good girl...'course, that's why I love the Browns - they said I was acting perfectly fine, yeah right!!!! Needless to say, I quickly learned that good girls don't crawl under tables, go to other booths or scream in the restaurant! We headed home and I started what was surely going to be a great nap...then the thunder came. And the lightning. And the rain. And the screams. I hate thunder storms. Even singing the Darby song didn't work today. I only slept a
bout an hour when they woke me. I was not a happy camper. Daddy kept me happy though while Mommy had to go to the church early...then we met up with her at dinner time with all of our other church friends in Fellowship Hall. I loved dinner...right in between Ms. Carolyn and Jess - perfect! Then Ms. Carolyn and I headed back to the nursery where Ms. Summer and Ms. Barbara were hanging out with the other kiddos. I had a blast! Now we're home and it's time for bed. Tomorrow's a big day...the first day of VBS! Woo hoo! I can't wait! So I'm off to get a really good night's sleep...and as always, I'll be dreaming of ponies, ha ha! Night night!
breakfast I was in time out, yikes! Eventually I calmed down enough to get dressed for church. Daddy tried to take a few pictures of Mommy and I with our new haircuts but only one turned out halfway good but Mommy said I could go ahead and post it on my blog...what do you think? Daddy says we look b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! After church Daddy said he wanted to take his favorite ladies out to lunch...and when Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie asked him if he wanted to take us to join them at the chicken place he gave them the big thumbs up! But at lunch I was not a good girl...'course, that's why I love the Browns - they said I was acting perfectly fine, yeah right!!!! Needless to say, I quickly learned that good girls don't crawl under tables, go to other booths or scream in the restaurant! We headed home and I started what was surely going to be a great nap...then the thunder came. And the lightning. And the rain. And the screams. I hate thunder storms. Even singing the Darby song didn't work today. I only slept a
bout an hour when they woke me. I was not a happy camper. Daddy kept me happy though while Mommy had to go to the church early...then we met up with her at dinner time with all of our other church friends in Fellowship Hall. I loved dinner...right in between Ms. Carolyn and Jess - perfect! Then Ms. Carolyn and I headed back to the nursery where Ms. Summer and Ms. Barbara were hanging out with the other kiddos. I had a blast! Now we're home and it's time for bed. Tomorrow's a big day...the first day of VBS! Woo hoo! I can't wait! So I'm off to get a really good night's sleep...and as always, I'll be dreaming of ponies, ha ha! Night night!

1 Comments:
Love the haircuts! Can't wait to see them in person. See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home