Beach Bound...(again)
Yep, we decided we couldn't let a week go by without headed to the beach...you know us too well! Although I was super sad to find out that I was going to miss the last day of VBS as well as Parents Night, Daddy asked Mommy and I months ago if we wanted to all go down to the beach together this weekend so he could go to a seminar (and of course play golf - ha!) and we gals could lounge around the beach. I love being on vacation with Mommy and Daddy so I was super glad we made the plans. And guess who else will be down there? Papa Doc and Gramercy! They have finally stopped traveling long enough for us to catch them in one place, ha ha! I've heard rumors that although me, Mommy and Daddy will get to stay and a cool high tower called The Luau, on Saturday night I'm getting a spend the night party at Gramercy and Papa Doc's condo!!!! So...today, in just a few minutes, the Wades will be on the road until Sunday (Which by the way, I can't wait for! Don't forget it's Father's Day...and Shhhh, don't tell Daddy but I got him the b-e-s-t-e-s-t present ever!). So, don't miss me too much while I'm gone because I'll be back before you can say "I better go check Abby's blog again!" Later dudes!
P.S. VBS was sooo much fun this year! I loved my teachers (Ms. Julie and Ms. Jackie) and all of my fellow mates! It was just awesome! It was my first year in a class and Mommy said that she couldn't have been happier with what went on with me. I learned about Jesus, Peter, Australia and lots of super cool animals - like koalas! I even got to take a picture today at the Teachers Luncheon as a koala! And speaking of pics, here are a few from my last day....hope everyone else that was at PBC this week had a blast. I'll miss you guys tomorrow but will definitely see you again at next year's VBS!



P.S. VBS was sooo much fun this year! I loved my teachers (Ms. Julie and Ms. Jackie) and all of my fellow mates! It was just awesome! It was my first year in a class and Mommy said that she couldn't have been happier with what went on with me. I learned about Jesus, Peter, Australia and lots of super cool animals - like koalas! I even got to take a picture today at the Teachers Luncheon as a koala! And speaking of pics, here are a few from my last day....hope everyone else that was at PBC this week had a blast. I'll miss you guys tomorrow but will definitely see you again at next year's VBS!





1 Comments:
What a "kudley kayala!"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home