It's sprinkle time!
This morning I woke up and Mommy and Daddy were getting dressed for work. I got super excited because you know what that meant - I was going to go play at Aunt Carol and Ra Ra's house! Woo hoo! And we had tons of fun over there...I even got to show them Gus-Gus on the Cinderella movie! (Seriously...you thought I was going to go a day without watching it? Not a chance!) By the time Mommy came back to get me, I was worn out and headed straight for my nap. When I woke up, we were off to run some errands - Walmart (of course) and Ian's house!!!!! Ms. Sha and Mr. John are loaning Mommy and Daddy some things to use this weekend so I got to go over to their house with Mommy. It was sooo much fun! Ian, his baby sister Zoey and I found the water hose and before anyone knew it - we were drenc
hed! I call it the "sprinkle water" and loved it when Ian sprayed me with it! Then Mr. John set up a pool with a slide in it! Awesome! I did not want to leave and kept telling Mommy on the way home that I was ready to go back to Ian's house and play tomorrow! Ha! On our way home, we stopped by Aunt Julia and Uncle Lomax's house for some more things to borrow, and that's when the fun stopped. I was all ready to play with those two but before I even got out of the car, I threw up....FIVE times....I got super upset and Mommy calmed me down and then Uncle Lomax and I played in their sprinkle water - and shhhh, don't tell anyone but I was "naked butt!" Then I took a bath in Aunt Julia's bathroom and even got to wear one of her shirts, since I got sick all over mine. They all took me home and I zonked out for the night...only to wake up and get sick 2 more times this morning. BUT...things are looking better. We're going to spend the day getting ready for a party tonight...I'll fill you in more later about that....and I'm not feeling sick at all. (Note from Mommy: We think it's just her allergy drainage gagging her and making her sick to her tummy. Abby's not had a fever or even acted sick. She's running around, having fun...just last night and this A.M. weren't pleasant...at all. Ugh!) Anyway, did I hear someone say something about Cinderella? What's that? You think I should go watch that movie? Wow, good idea - in fact, that's just what I was thinking! Ha ha!
hed! I call it the "sprinkle water" and loved it when Ian sprayed me with it! Then Mr. John set up a pool with a slide in it! Awesome! I did not want to leave and kept telling Mommy on the way home that I was ready to go back to Ian's house and play tomorrow! Ha! On our way home, we stopped by Aunt Julia and Uncle Lomax's house for some more things to borrow, and that's when the fun stopped. I was all ready to play with those two but before I even got out of the car, I threw up....FIVE times....I got super upset and Mommy calmed me down and then Uncle Lomax and I played in their sprinkle water - and shhhh, don't tell anyone but I was "naked butt!" Then I took a bath in Aunt Julia's bathroom and even got to wear one of her shirts, since I got sick all over mine. They all took me home and I zonked out for the night...only to wake up and get sick 2 more times this morning. BUT...things are looking better. We're going to spend the day getting ready for a party tonight...I'll fill you in more later about that....and I'm not feeling sick at all. (Note from Mommy: We think it's just her allergy drainage gagging her and making her sick to her tummy. Abby's not had a fever or even acted sick. She's running around, having fun...just last night and this A.M. weren't pleasant...at all. Ugh!) Anyway, did I hear someone say something about Cinderella? What's that? You think I should go watch that movie? Wow, good idea - in fact, that's just what I was thinking! Ha ha!

2 Comments:
is your blog written in english? It comes up all jibber on my computer LOL
Kim
Did that fix it? (BWW @ 8:54 PM)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home