Who NOSE what will happen today?
Well, today started out definitely like a Friday the 13th type of day. If it could go wrong, it did around here. I was up at 4:30 but just from a nightmare. Then I was back up again by 6:30 ready for the day to start. I had all sorts of morning complications but the worst was when I fell up the step going from our mud room to our kitchen. The edge of the step hit right at my nose and I busted it wide open. I had a bloody nose for a while and Mommy was a bit worried. I wasn't my normal self and was crying really hard all morning. Eventually We headed down the road for an "expert" opinion - ha! Ra Ra checked me out and told Mommy what to do. Mommy thought everything was OK, until I told her (with no prompting so Mommy has no idea where I got this from) "Mommy, I broke my nose." But after a bit more of snuggling and Tylenol, we headed off to Cary's house for our playgroup. It was awesome! We ran outside in our bathing suits through the sprinkler, got to jump on the trampoline, eat some great food and have super fun with all of our friends! Thanks Ms. Alex and Mr. Aaron!


But after playgroup I was super super tired and ready to call it a day. I just woke up from a rock star nap and I'm going to have a little afternoon snack and have a Reading Marathon with Mommy....in fact, I've already lined up about 12 books I want to read to her. It looks like my Fri. the 13th is going to end better than it started for sure!


But after playgroup I was super super tired and ready to call it a day. I just woke up from a rock star nap and I'm going to have a little afternoon snack and have a Reading Marathon with Mommy....in fact, I've already lined up about 12 books I want to read to her. It looks like my Fri. the 13th is going to end better than it started for sure!


1 Comments:
What did the REAL doc say about your nose? I remember Aunt Kelly having to be taken to a doc in Birmingham for hers...Glad it's not bleeding anymore.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home