All play and no work, ha!
I just had the BEST Wednesday! It started with a great night's rest, waking up laughing (literally says Mommy), having a peanut butter waffle for breakfast, watching The Lion King, and then the best part of the morning: BAKING MY EASTER CAKE. I started work on it this morning because I knew it was going to take a while. Mommy said it was so funny that the whole time I was baking the cake, I was singing Happy Birthday to Abigail, ha ha! I made the cake batter, did a little taste testing, poured it into the pans, and watched it bake. 'course, while it was in the oven, I asked Mommy if I could play some on her piano - which I did for almost the entire 30 minutes the cake cooked!


By 11 AM, I was exhausted and started napping....and didn't stop for FOUR hours. At 3 PM, Mommy said it was time to get up because we had been invited to Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie's house for some playtime. I got some Easter goodies from them (thanks a bunch you guys!), played on their playground and went through all of their grandkid toys! When we got home, we cooked a yummy cheeseburger dinner and put the finishing touches on my, I mean our, Easter cake. Ha ha! I can't wait to cut into it - I get the bow tie! I'm off to an early bed time tonight because tomorrow's my big school Easter Party including a super super fun Easter egg hunt. Yea!





By 11 AM, I was exhausted and started napping....and didn't stop for FOUR hours. At 3 PM, Mommy said it was time to get up because we had been invited to Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie's house for some playtime. I got some Easter goodies from them (thanks a bunch you guys!), played on their playground and went through all of their grandkid toys! When we got home, we cooked a yummy cheeseburger dinner and put the finishing touches on my, I mean our, Easter cake. Ha ha! I can't wait to cut into it - I get the bow tie! I'm off to an early bed time tonight because tomorrow's my big school Easter Party including a super super fun Easter egg hunt. Yea!





1 Comments:
aww! cute cake!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home