Who says the party's over?
Another day, another couple of parties! Ha ha! This morning Mommy reminded m
e that her Sunday School class was coming over to our house for a fellowship! Mommy teaches the 4 and 5 year olds - and although sometimes I play in the nursery during Sunday School, most weekends I go to that class too so they count me on their roll! So, me and 8 of my Providence friends had a great time today. We colored, sang our favorite songs, went over our Bible verses and even learned a new Bible story. We had a great hot dog lunch and did lots of playing too - outside of course...I mean, what else would you want to be doing on a beautiful 70 degree weather Saturday? We bounced, played pirates, ran, laughed and climbed. What a day!
I zonked out for my afternoon nap and when I woke up, Daddy was already gone golfing and
Mommy reminded me we were off to Ms. Amanda's Bridal Shower. Ms Amanda, one of my teachers, is getting married in May and I am super happy for her...although I'm going to be sad because she's leaving school a few weeks early so I'll have to say goodbye to her next month. But I wasn't sad today. I had a great time at her party eating, playing and laughing with Ms. Kathryn who sat with us at the party. Congrats Ms. Amanda, I love you!
e that her Sunday School class was coming over to our house for a fellowship! Mommy teaches the 4 and 5 year olds - and although sometimes I play in the nursery during Sunday School, most weekends I go to that class too so they count me on their roll! So, me and 8 of my Providence friends had a great time today. We colored, sang our favorite songs, went over our Bible verses and even learned a new Bible story. We had a great hot dog lunch and did lots of playing too - outside of course...I mean, what else would you want to be doing on a beautiful 70 degree weather Saturday? We bounced, played pirates, ran, laughed and climbed. What a day!I zonked out for my afternoon nap and when I woke up, Daddy was already gone golfing and
Mommy reminded me we were off to Ms. Amanda's Bridal Shower. Ms Amanda, one of my teachers, is getting married in May and I am super happy for her...although I'm going to be sad because she's leaving school a few weeks early so I'll have to say goodbye to her next month. But I wasn't sad today. I had a great time at her party eating, playing and laughing with Ms. Kathryn who sat with us at the party. Congrats Ms. Amanda, I love you!

1 Comments:
Hey, Honey...looks like things are "Hangin' Well" around your parts! Go biceps!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home