Tuesday's child is full of grace
When I woke up this morning, Mommy was headed out of town. Which meant Daddy was taking me to school! By the time I got there, I was ready for a big day of learning all about animals. When school was over, Mommy had just made it back into town to pick me up and we headed to Walmart. Where it seemed like we wer
e there for forever!!! But, the best part of Walmart is that I get to visit my friends, Lucy, Leonard, Linus and Lilly. They are 4 lobsters that live at Walmart. Every time we talk into the store I ask Mommy to go see them. They are so funny crawling around in the water. They have lots more friends that live with them but mostly we just talk to my favorite four. When we got home, I ran like crazy out to the back yard yelling for Mr. Frank and my playground. Mr. Frank was hard at work - I now have a gangplank and a rock wall up! Although I managed to spend most of the time with him tripping over all of the pieces spread around our backyard, I got to actually try out the rock wall. Mommy said she thought I was still too young for it but I sure shocked her! Thanks for the help, Mr. Frank! After dinner, I hung around "tearing the house apart" says Daddy. And now it's time for bed time. Tomorrow's a big big day around here - Mommy said that before the day is over, she hopes to show me a big surprise she's working on. But for me, it's a great day of playing, reading and working on my own art projects...I can't wait!
e there for forever!!! But, the best part of Walmart is that I get to visit my friends, Lucy, Leonard, Linus and Lilly. They are 4 lobsters that live at Walmart. Every time we talk into the store I ask Mommy to go see them. They are so funny crawling around in the water. They have lots more friends that live with them but mostly we just talk to my favorite four. When we got home, I ran like crazy out to the back yard yelling for Mr. Frank and my playground. Mr. Frank was hard at work - I now have a gangplank and a rock wall up! Although I managed to spend most of the time with him tripping over all of the pieces spread around our backyard, I got to actually try out the rock wall. Mommy said she thought I was still too young for it but I sure shocked her! Thanks for the help, Mr. Frank! After dinner, I hung around "tearing the house apart" says Daddy. And now it's time for bed time. Tomorrow's a big big day around here - Mommy said that before the day is over, she hopes to show me a big surprise she's working on. But for me, it's a great day of playing, reading and working on my own art projects...I can't wait!

3 Comments:
hey punkin'...looks like you are livin' under the sea..under the sea..darling it's better down where it's wetter take it from me..errr.(the lobsters maybe) ;) have fun playing the day away! love and miss, aunt robyn
Phew - when I saw the title of this post and the picture of her in the cart at Wal-Mart, I was afraid she had fallen out! Nolen flipped out of the back of a cart in Wal-MArt when he was right around 2. All I remember is we were in AK, it was spring 2005 and I bought him a giant dump truck to try and make him feel better. He screamed for a few minutes, I gave him soda and he was fine. I was more upset than he was! Ever since then, we are very strict about SITTING in the cart!
Melissa,
Right after I took the picture, I moved her to the front of the cart and we headed to the check out. While I was putting items on the conveyor belt she pulled her legs out of the slots and STOOD UP in the cart seat and was trying to climb onto the belt. This was within seconds I kid you not. I flipped. I had no idea she could get out of that thing - all I had been worried about was what you wrote, flipping over the back of the cart. So...she's now stuck in the front with the belt on snug! She hates it but she'll just get over it! ;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home