abby's blog

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Giddy Up Girl

This afternoon was my friend Jenna's birthday party. It was at the Equestrian Center and was so much fun. We decorating our own horse arts and crafts projects, ate yummy cookie cake, hit a pinata (yes, I got to do it too!), and got to go on a ride alongside Mr. Brian on Tony the Pony. And then my friend, Callie, taught me all about the big horses. She rides them in shows and told me all about how horse hair is called a mane, and what a bay horse was. She was a great teacher. So...all in all, it was a great party. Happy Birthday, JC, I love you!


After the party, me and Mommy stopped by Wings to see Ms. Jamie while she was at work. I went a bit nuts in there and Mommy blamed it on the sugar high but really I was just super excited to see Ms. Jamie - even though I found out she collects weird lookin' human heads. Hee hee hee. When we finally got home, we headed out shopping. I had the best time shopping with Daddy while Mommy took care of some other stuff. Then it was time for dinner. At the restaurant I was a complete angel - seriously. Daddy and Mommy were so proud of me at dinner. We saw Ms. Lynda there and she couldn't believe how adorable I was! She said I was a mini-Mommy, ha ha! Now we're home and it's getting really close to bedtime so I better get off the computer. Tomorrow's another great day for more potty training...so far I'm doing pretty good! Today I took care of lots of business in the potty - and Mommy started a silly potty song. She said everyone knows it - something about who let the dogs out? It's hysterically silly and makes me laugh my head off while I'm on the potty. I love it! OK, night night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pink cowboy hat makes you one stylin' cowgirl! i'm lovin' it. love and miss, aunt robyn

February 24, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home