abby's blog

Friday, February 20, 2009

Play Daze

This morning I woke up and peed in the potty (so far still another great day for potty training!) but had some serious tummy issues! Mommy said we had to clear everything up because we packed up and headed out by 10 AM for Ms. Katie's house! It was playgroup at her house and it was soooo much fun! I couldn't believe that everyone was there - but we did miss Madison who is at a big family party and Clarie Isabelle whose Mommy is out of town! But I played with Ellie, Ann Marie, Carys, Kismet, Bevin, Dane, Ian, Zoe, Savanna, Cooper, Conrad, Gavin and had lots of great food! It was an International Theme party...but I like the country the best that grew the strawberries and M&Ms, ha ha! After our big play day, we made a pit stop at the grocery store and then headed home! Mommy and Daddy had a super cool night of fondue - including dessert! But personally I loved eating Mommy's baked potato...even though I had my own on my plate - ha! But after all of my super fun playing today and tonight's good dinner, I'm sleepy. So....I'm getting ready to call it a night! Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home