Just a swingin'!
So, last I spoke with you guys I was getting ready to eat some dinner. And I did - 2 pieces of pizza that took me
almost 40 minutes to eat! I sure was a slow poke at the dinner table but it paid off because since I finished all of my dinner, I got to have dessert - a chocolate fudgsicle! Although it was a bit messy it sure was yummy! 'course, after desert I was in need of some serious bath time and then I just got loopy. In fact, I was so silly that I ran right into a door and was in some serious pain! I ended up snuggling in the bed with Mommy and fell asleep there until she moved me to my own bed around 11 PM. This morning we woke up (after another dry night and morning potty trip - yea!) to lots and lots of windy...which made it a very cool day around here. I headed off to school while Mommy and Daddy headed off to their offices. I had a blast at school today and turned in my money for our upcoming school field trip to the Montgomery Zoo - yea! When Mommy came to pick me up we headed home to see Mr. Frank - and the swings! Attached to my playset today, I found a picnic table, two swings, one trapeze bar and a tire swing! I of course had to check it all out but love love loved the tire swing! But it got super windy again so we just headed back inside. Mr. Frank said when he comes back tomorrow he's going to start on the second tower, swinging bride and slide, woo hoo!


But right now I'm toasty warm again and I'm thinking about asking Mommy for some chips for a little snack for my growing body....but she just said I better hurry up because soon it's dinner time and no longer snack time! Yikes! Later alligator!
almost 40 minutes to eat! I sure was a slow poke at the dinner table but it paid off because since I finished all of my dinner, I got to have dessert - a chocolate fudgsicle! Although it was a bit messy it sure was yummy! 'course, after desert I was in need of some serious bath time and then I just got loopy. In fact, I was so silly that I ran right into a door and was in some serious pain! I ended up snuggling in the bed with Mommy and fell asleep there until she moved me to my own bed around 11 PM. This morning we woke up (after another dry night and morning potty trip - yea!) to lots and lots of windy...which made it a very cool day around here. I headed off to school while Mommy and Daddy headed off to their offices. I had a blast at school today and turned in my money for our upcoming school field trip to the Montgomery Zoo - yea! When Mommy came to pick me up we headed home to see Mr. Frank - and the swings! Attached to my playset today, I found a picnic table, two swings, one trapeze bar and a tire swing! I of course had to check it all out but love love loved the tire swing! But it got super windy again so we just headed back inside. Mr. Frank said when he comes back tomorrow he's going to start on the second tower, swinging bride and slide, woo hoo!

But right now I'm toasty warm again and I'm thinking about asking Mommy for some chips for a little snack for my growing body....but she just said I better hurry up because soon it's dinner time and no longer snack time! Yikes! Later alligator!


1 Comments:
Swing on, Babes! Gramercy can't wait to see you doin' it in person!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home