Another day, another birthday!
This afternoon we are headed to one of my friends birthday parties - Jenna Cate. I can't wait because I think I'll get to ride Tony the Pony again! Woo hoo! But, before we leave for the party, Mommy and Daddy told me that I was getting another birthday present today - wow, my birthday was almost 20 days ago and I'm still getting presents! Ha ha! But today my present from Gramercy and Papa Doc was completed - a swing set and playground for the back yard! That's what I've been telling you that Mr. Frank was setting up! It's super cool and I had so much fun out there this morning....anyone want to come play?












2 Comments:
We so want to come try it out!!!
Avast there, Mates! Who is that I see through this spy glass...ahh...all my friends wanting to come and play with me! Get on board, guys! We are so very happy for our little lady! Happy TWO, Abby!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home