abby's blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Playing Pretty!

Wednesday was an awesome day around here! When I woke up in the morning, Mommy and I decided it would be a fun morning for some playground playing. And Aunt Heather must have had the same idea because she called and came over with Cousins Whitney and Khloe! We had a blast playing outside then came inside for a hot dog lunch. After they left I took a super duper nap and when I woke up, guess who was here? Gramercy and Papa Doc! They brought Mommy a special delivery: Grams and Papere's piano. Mommy's been playing piano since she was about 5 years old and always loved playing for Grams and Papere. They would always tell Mommy that they wanted her to have their piano and play on it...so she has it now and she is sooooo happy! (And I loved seeing Mommy's friends come over and help unload it - thanks Mr. B, Mr. S, Mr. T and Ms. K! We love you guys!) In fact, she got to try out her souvenir from Gramery and Papa Doc's Walt Disney World trip: a piano book full of Disney songs! And speaking of souvenirs, I got the coolest stuff: a Tinkerbell costume, a Tinkerbell outfit (shirt, shorts and socks), a Magic Kingdom towel and some Mickey Mouse Crocs with a Mater insert. Super cool!!!!! But one of my favorite things was an Epcot postcard with a picture of the "Big Golf Ball." And second to wanting to wear my Tinkerbell costume all night, all I did was talk about wanting to go to the Big Golf Ball. I can't wait until my 5th Birthday when Mommy and Daddy are going to take me...only three more years! Woo hoo! After a pizza party (where something funny happened: I burped and Mommy said "What do you say?" and normally that's where I say "Excuse me." but this time I said "I'm gonna burp again!" Ha ha!), bath time and a great night's sleep, I woke up and found Gramercy and Papa Doc awake! I had an awesome strawberry breakfast and they took me to school while Mommy and Daddy had to work. And of course I wore my Tinkerbell costume to school - ha ha! I love it! I had a great school day and we just got home. I'm headed outside to play on the playground with Daddy while Mommy makes some dinner. What a great week so far!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in her Tinkerbell outfit!

--Cassie

March 13, 2009 at 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there tinkerbell cutie...wow sounds like gramercy and papa doc hooked you up with the disneyland goods :) i'm glad your mommy got that piano..goodness knows, it was never my thing...i remember grams and papere always asking her to play and the HUGE smiles that would cross their face when she did. Sometimes, Grams would close her eyes and hum along to your mommy playing..I bet you'll be humming along to those Disney tunes in no time. Miss and love munchkin. xoxoxoxo Aunt Robyn

March 13, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home