Seventh Heaven
Guess what happened today? My 7th cousin was born this morning and I'm so excited to share the news with everyone! Around midnight, Aunt Heather's water broke and she went to the hospital. Uncle Willie called Mommy this morning around 7 AM to tell us what was going on. We got dressed and headed to the hospital. I had the best time waiting because that meant I got to play with Cousin Whitney - who was getting ready to be a big sister! We colored, ate M&M and suckers, rode around in the hospital's wagon, drank some juice, and had a fun time together!




Then it happened...around 11:35 this morning my family got a little bit bigger! My new cousin:
KHLOE LYNN BRYANT

She weighs 6 pounds and 3 ounces and has a head full of dark hair. She is sooooo stinkin' cute! And Whitney already loves being a big sister! She loved all over Khloe and Mommy said it was just to adorable! I'm so happy for Aunt Heather and Uncle Willie! Congrats! We love you all and can't wait to pamper the newest family member with lots of hugs, love and kisses! I love you Khloe!




Then it happened...around 11:35 this morning my family got a little bit bigger! My new cousin:
KHLOE LYNN BRYANT

She weighs 6 pounds and 3 ounces and has a head full of dark hair. She is sooooo stinkin' cute! And Whitney already loves being a big sister! She loved all over Khloe and Mommy said it was just to adorable! I'm so happy for Aunt Heather and Uncle Willie! Congrats! We love you all and can't wait to pamper the newest family member with lots of hugs, love and kisses! I love you Khloe!
P.S. Note from Mommy - Congrats Heather and Willie! For those of you that don't know who they are, Heather is Eric's cousin and our next door neighbor. She and Willie have been married for years and they have a 3 year old daughter, Whitney. Abby loves them to pieces - especially her Aunt Heather who calls her "Lumpsy." Today on the way to the hospital I kept saying "Whitney's going to be a big sister" and Abby would reply "No, Abby's gonna be big sister!" Ha ha! Then all she wanted to do was go see "Baby Khloe" once she was born. Khloe is so adorable. And Heather looks AWESOME! I can't believe she was in labor for almost 12 hours with no drugs! When we saw her this A.M., the contractions were maybe a minute apart and the biggest ones I'd ever seen on the monitor - and Heather didn't even hardly utter a word about the pain I knew she had to be in! By far she's the strongest woman I've ever known! And she's one of the best moms I've ever known also! I am so happy for her and her family! I wanted to share three other pics that I got today that I thought here too cute not to pass along:

Here's Whitney in her Big Sister butterfly shirt. The shirt was adorable and Whitney was so proud. Willie got a great picture of Heather holding Khloe and Whitney. Whitney's looking down smiling at Khloe and Heather is beaming at Whitney. It's great! I know Whitney's going to be a great big sister!
Here is Abby and Whitney on one of our wagon rides to see "Baby Khloe" after she was washed up and hanging out in the nursery for a bit. They are standing in the wagon, looking at the nurse take care of Khloe and waving bye bye to Khloe telling her they'll be back later. Whitney's grandfa
ther (we call him "Uncle Rickey" but Whitney calls him "Pops") was pulling the wagon and there's a funny story about him. Abby was saying bye to Rickey at one point. Whitney told him "That's not Rickey, that's Pops" and so now Abby calls him Pops. It was hysterical because after we got in the 4Runner to leave, Abby was just sitting in the back saying "That's not Rickey, that's Pops!" So I guess by default, Uncle Rickey welcomed his 2nd and 3rd granddaughters today, ha!
Here is a picture of Khloe already telling me that enough is enough - NO MORE PICTURES, ha ha!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home