"Super Fast"
We are in super fast mode around here - just like Little Einsteins! It seems like just when Mommy and Daddy have time to sit down, there are tons more things to get done! Yesterd
ay we got lots of things accomplished at home. In fact, we had some time in the afternoon to go visiting so we headed to Meemaw's. We colored, laughed, played and I even got a yummy M&M cookie out of the visit! Thanks, Meemaw! When we got home I had some afternoon ice water in the super cool Santa cup my elf, Ab, left for me that morning. I love Ab - she's the best! Finally Daddy got home last night and I couldn't wait...we made plans to watch the Rudolph movie together and this time, I was an awesome big girl - not afraid of the Silly Snow Monster (a.k.a. the Abominable Snowman) at all! After the movie was over, it was bedtime and I was exhausted. I slept in late this morning and before Mommy could even change my diaper I wanted to check out the baby Christmas tree in my room. Then it was like a light bulb went off in my mind - I remembered that Ab would have left a letter for me so I ran straight to the table and found a letter and fairy dust! Cool! Then it was time to head to school....before I knew it, Mommy was there to get me. Mommy thought she had seen me looking at her through the window but surprise, surprise, I was actually still asleep when she came! I had been napping for over
2 hours - and all of my other friends (except for Christian) were awake and playing all around me! Mommy told me later that she just giggled and giggled about me sleeping so good! We just got home and we got a few more things to do before Daddy gets home. And tomorrow's TO DO list just got even longer! But I like doing lots of things like we do because most of them are fun, fun, fun!
Oh, and the surprise is out! Mommy and Daddy couldn't keep it quiet any longer....I'm getting my birthday present about a month early! I'm getting a BIG GIRL BEDROOM! Woo hoo! I'm leaving the nursery and moving down the hall into a bigger bedroom that's being painted as we speak! I'm getting a big bed, some new stuff and lots of room! I can't wait! Mommy and Daddy said that even though my birthday isn't until February, they are going to try to get my room ready before Christmas! And I'm so excited that all I can say is "paint on, sister, paint on!"
ay we got lots of things accomplished at home. In fact, we had some time in the afternoon to go visiting so we headed to Meemaw's. We colored, laughed, played and I even got a yummy M&M cookie out of the visit! Thanks, Meemaw! When we got home I had some afternoon ice water in the super cool Santa cup my elf, Ab, left for me that morning. I love Ab - she's the best! Finally Daddy got home last night and I couldn't wait...we made plans to watch the Rudolph movie together and this time, I was an awesome big girl - not afraid of the Silly Snow Monster (a.k.a. the Abominable Snowman) at all! After the movie was over, it was bedtime and I was exhausted. I slept in late this morning and before Mommy could even change my diaper I wanted to check out the baby Christmas tree in my room. Then it was like a light bulb went off in my mind - I remembered that Ab would have left a letter for me so I ran straight to the table and found a letter and fairy dust! Cool! Then it was time to head to school....before I knew it, Mommy was there to get me. Mommy thought she had seen me looking at her through the window but surprise, surprise, I was actually still asleep when she came! I had been napping for over
2 hours - and all of my other friends (except for Christian) were awake and playing all around me! Mommy told me later that she just giggled and giggled about me sleeping so good! We just got home and we got a few more things to do before Daddy gets home. And tomorrow's TO DO list just got even longer! But I like doing lots of things like we do because most of them are fun, fun, fun!Oh, and the surprise is out! Mommy and Daddy couldn't keep it quiet any longer....I'm getting my birthday present about a month early! I'm getting a BIG GIRL BEDROOM! Woo hoo! I'm leaving the nursery and moving down the hall into a bigger bedroom that's being painted as we speak! I'm getting a big bed, some new stuff and lots of room! I can't wait! Mommy and Daddy said that even though my birthday isn't until February, they are going to try to get my room ready before Christmas! And I'm so excited that all I can say is "paint on, sister, paint on!"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home