76 trombones in the big parade
Guess what tonight was? The Enterprise Christmas parade...and I got to go! But before we
got ready for the parade, I had a full day. This morning I woke up and ran into the kitchen to read the letter from AB...she said that the elves are hard at work at the Toye Shoppe and it sounds like there's trouble starting at the North Pole, oh no! She left me some penguin slipper socks and they are soooo warm and cozy! After reading her letter, I had to hurry up and get dressed in my "Baby Jesus and Bunny" dress because I was heading off to school. I had a great day at school with Ms. Jennifer - although Ms. Amanda wasn't there because she's sick....there's a nasty stomach virus going around school - keep your fingers crossed I don't get it! After school Mommy and I headed to the park to play with Ellie, Savanna, Conrad, Cooper and Ann Marie....and Ms. Katie and Ms. Amy of course! It was fun but starting to get a bit cold. We headed home and made a pit stop at Aunt Carol and Ra Ra's house. I've been missing those two and I got to run all over checking out their Christmas decorations. And Aunt Carol had a super cool surprise for me - in fact, it was THREE surprises! Thanks, Aunt Carol, I love my Christmas surprises! Then we finally got home and
got dressed in our warm clothes and coats. Me, Mommy and Daddy went to the Christmas parade with Uncle A, Ms. Jen and Mr. Adam. It was so cold there but I was snuggly in one of my winter coats. I didn't like the loud police, fire truck and ambulance sirens (they hurt my ears) but I loved the bands and the floats and the puppy dogs! But after an hour of watching the parade (and it still wasn't over!) we were just too cold and headed to dinner at Cutt's - where we met up with Ellie, Ann Marie, Ms. Katie and Mr. Branden. We just got home (after taking a quick, and I mean quick, drive through the Trawick lights again) and I'm exhausted. I'm about to go straight to bed....I sure love the Christmas holiday season though! Night night!
got ready for the parade, I had a full day. This morning I woke up and ran into the kitchen to read the letter from AB...she said that the elves are hard at work at the Toye Shoppe and it sounds like there's trouble starting at the North Pole, oh no! She left me some penguin slipper socks and they are soooo warm and cozy! After reading her letter, I had to hurry up and get dressed in my "Baby Jesus and Bunny" dress because I was heading off to school. I had a great day at school with Ms. Jennifer - although Ms. Amanda wasn't there because she's sick....there's a nasty stomach virus going around school - keep your fingers crossed I don't get it! After school Mommy and I headed to the park to play with Ellie, Savanna, Conrad, Cooper and Ann Marie....and Ms. Katie and Ms. Amy of course! It was fun but starting to get a bit cold. We headed home and made a pit stop at Aunt Carol and Ra Ra's house. I've been missing those two and I got to run all over checking out their Christmas decorations. And Aunt Carol had a super cool surprise for me - in fact, it was THREE surprises! Thanks, Aunt Carol, I love my Christmas surprises! Then we finally got home and
got dressed in our warm clothes and coats. Me, Mommy and Daddy went to the Christmas parade with Uncle A, Ms. Jen and Mr. Adam. It was so cold there but I was snuggly in one of my winter coats. I didn't like the loud police, fire truck and ambulance sirens (they hurt my ears) but I loved the bands and the floats and the puppy dogs! But after an hour of watching the parade (and it still wasn't over!) we were just too cold and headed to dinner at Cutt's - where we met up with Ellie, Ann Marie, Ms. Katie and Mr. Branden. We just got home (after taking a quick, and I mean quick, drive through the Trawick lights again) and I'm exhausted. I'm about to go straight to bed....I sure love the Christmas holiday season though! Night night!

2 Comments:
I love your red coat and hat!!! Very grown up :)
ummm..i have to disagree. the coat and hat..CLEARLY you get your style from your mommy...next time i see you peanut we are shopping sister..what's next? your mommy putting you in a scarf with your name on it ;) either way..how was santa? We are going to the denver parade this friday night and i will tell him personally just how good you have been... love you lots. aunt robyn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home