abby's blog

Monday, December 1, 2008

It's that time of year...

...when the world falls in love ev'ry song you hear seems to say - MERRY CHRISTMAS! Can you believe it's already December? I'm so excited! That means Christmas songs (not that I haven't been singing them since October ha ha!), Papa Doc's birthday, Mommy's birthday, parties, school fun and my most favorite holiday of all - Christmas! And it also means "Ab" is back - our family elf! If you don't remember from last year, Ab is an elf that lives at the North Pole. His elf friend, Elsinore, used to visit Mommy every December when she was a kid. Elsinore told Ab all about me last year and he comes to see me every night from now until Christmas morning. Last night he left me the coolest letter about Santa's vacation where he got sunburned...and he left me super cool Christmas PJs too! I love Ab's visits! After I read his letter this morning, I got dressed in my new reindeer outfit (thanks Gramercy!) and headed to Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie's house. Mommy and Daddy both had to work so I hung out with them. We went out to breakfast at my favorite place ("the chicken place") and then went back to their house to play, play, play! They have the neatest back yard play set and I love going down the slide. I also loved looking at their Christmas tree! Mommy and Daddy surprised me last night by putting on the finishing touches to our big Christmas tree (wink wink Ms. Kelsey - ha!). But my favorite tree of all is my "baby" Christmas tree in my bedroom! It has lots of pretty colors and the coolest light up star on the top! I love it! OK...I'm off to go read some of my new Tinkerbell book. Talk to you all later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness do i ever remember those santa stories from elsinore...i can't wait to hear about what AB is up to. hey..what's the chance you could convince your mommy to send me some of those photos of us over thanksgiving..my fridge is ready for new ones..love you punkin'. aunt robyn

December 2, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home