HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
It's here - it's finally here: Halloween! One of the most fun days of the entire year because not only do you get to dress up (no matter what age kiddo you are!), you also get to eat candy almost all day long and there's nothing Mommies and Daddies can do about it - ha! And today was a GREAT Halloween! I woke up to a big surprise: the Great Pumpkin had stopped by our house while I was sleeping last night and gave me some special Halloween treats...an Elmo shirt, a Word World DVD, a Halloween book and a musical card that I love! Then we had our 1st trick-or-treater of the day (at 9 AM, ha!): Ms. Gene! She was so funny and loved our costumes! Then it was time for our play group party at our house. We missed the Martin crew but had fun with Ellie & Ann Marie (with Ms. Katie), Carys (with Ms. Alex and Little Bit), Madison (with Ms. Kim) and Whitney (with Aunt Heather). We had a great costume party where we decorated treat bags, ate a hot dog lunch and even trick-or-treated with each other! After everyone left I took a much needed nap (almost 3 hours) and woke up right around the time Daddy was coming home. All of us (Fred, Wilma and Minnie) got in our costumes and we took off for a night of boos and spooks! Hee hee! We stopped by to see Ms. Carolyn, Ms. Peggy, Aunt Julia, Ms. Terri, Aunt Carol, Aunt Jerry, Uncle Rickey, Meemaw and Nana & Papa. And I got tons of Halloween loot - thanks!!!! We just got home and although I ate a lot of candy today (mostly the first halves of about 7 suckers!) I'm off to go brush my teeth for the 10th time today and then hit the bed...tomorrow's another big day but I don't know how it can beat today! I love Halloween and I'm already thinking about my costume for next year!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home