Halloween hugs!
After almost 12 hours of sleep (Seriously - no troubles going to sleep even after tons of sugar! Isn't that crazy?), I woke up this morning wanting to put on "Minnie" right away...which was a good thing because today was my school Halloween part
y! I kissed Daddy goodbye and headed to school to join the other Bunnies. First we had a costume parade around the school. I was fine in the parade until I saw Mommy on the sidelines...then I wouldn't stop calling her name until she held my hand and joined me and the other Bunnies for the rest of the parade. Then we got to trick-or-treat with the office staff, older teachers and parents. I got tons of stuff: more candy, jewelry, candy, cookies, candy, books and oh, some candy! I go
t to escort Mommy back to my classroom for the party where I decorated my Halloween cookie from Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Amanda, ate some cupcakes Ryan's Mommy brought, and played with all my friends. Almost everyone was there: me, Carissa, Lucy Rollins, Paige, Bo, Cobb, Ryan, Harrison and Jannis. We missed you, Christian! Mommy soon left the party to run some errands but came back a couple of hours later to pick me up. I asked her if we could snuggle up this afternoon and watch Tinkerbell (Note from Mommy: She loves Tinkerbell! We used to hear her ask for "World Word" whenever she thought about t.v., now all she asks for is "Tinkerbell, Tinkerbell!" It's so stinkin' cute!) but she said she had to clean because we're having another costume party at our house tomorrow! So I told her I'd like to blog for a minute and then watch Tinkerbell by myself. I'm waiting for Daddy to come home so we can go pick up Nana and Papa - they're riding with us to dinner tonight and I can't wait! I sure hope everyone's having as much fun today as I am! Halloween hugs and kisses all around!
y! I kissed Daddy goodbye and headed to school to join the other Bunnies. First we had a costume parade around the school. I was fine in the parade until I saw Mommy on the sidelines...then I wouldn't stop calling her name until she held my hand and joined me and the other Bunnies for the rest of the parade. Then we got to trick-or-treat with the office staff, older teachers and parents. I got tons of stuff: more candy, jewelry, candy, cookies, candy, books and oh, some candy! I go
t to escort Mommy back to my classroom for the party where I decorated my Halloween cookie from Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Amanda, ate some cupcakes Ryan's Mommy brought, and played with all my friends. Almost everyone was there: me, Carissa, Lucy Rollins, Paige, Bo, Cobb, Ryan, Harrison and Jannis. We missed you, Christian! Mommy soon left the party to run some errands but came back a couple of hours later to pick me up. I asked her if we could snuggle up this afternoon and watch Tinkerbell (Note from Mommy: She loves Tinkerbell! We used to hear her ask for "World Word" whenever she thought about t.v., now all she asks for is "Tinkerbell, Tinkerbell!" It's so stinkin' cute!) but she said she had to clean because we're having another costume party at our house tomorrow! So I told her I'd like to blog for a minute and then watch Tinkerbell by myself. I'm waiting for Daddy to come home so we can go pick up Nana and Papa - they're riding with us to dinner tonight and I can't wait! I sure hope everyone's having as much fun today as I am! Halloween hugs and kisses all around!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home