abby's blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

To trunk or not to trunk?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

OK, so it's not really Halloween yet but I started the costume celebrations early tonight by heading down to PBC's Trunk-A-Treat and Fall Festival. About three months ago, I decided I wanted to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween. All I talked about was "Minnie" and carried my Minnie doll everywhere! So, Mommy and Daddy got to searching and ordered me the perfect costume! Then a couple of weeks ago the two of them got to thinking about Halloween and how they wanted to dress up too! So they thought and thought...of course it had to be a couple so some thoughts came to mind. After a few trial and errors with home made costumes, they worked it out and came to the party tonight all dressed up...
can you guess who they are?


Everyone was telling Mommy I should have been someone called Pebbles but I wanted only "Minnie! Minnie!" After Brother Chad's devotion and some play time, we headed out to Trunk-A-Treat. Jess walked me around to all of the cars and by the last one I was even saying "Trick or Treat!" My favorite cars were Ms. Renee (Talk about a trunk of treats! All of my favorites! Wow!) and Daddy's truck! He had suckers - my #1 candy!!! And I got to run all over the bed of his truck laughing, playing hide-n-go seek with Jess, getting more suckers and laughing at Mommy and Daddy's silliness! Then it was time for some candy trading with Ryan, Taylor, Callie, Jess, Denessa, and Jenna...and Mommy even brought me lots more candy she got from something she said is called a "Youth Director Candy Tax" from all the youth! (Hee Hee Hee!) I had a great time and checked out all my loot when I got home...I hit the Trunk-A-Treat jackpot!




But I'm off to bed now because tomorrow is school and I can't wait! It's my school Halloween party so I'm wearing my Minnie costume again, walking in the school costume parade, another Trunk-A-Treat with all the parents, and going to my class party. Mommy said I better get some sleep though...and she's been thanking God all night that for whatever reason, I don't get sugar highs and still go straight to sleep at night after eating candy...even when it's 5 suckers, 2 Reeces, 3 bags of M&Ms, 1 Mounds bar, 1 hot dog, 1 bag of Doritos, 1 chocolate cupcake and 4 mini bags of Candy Corn!
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is TOO CUTE! I love the costumes you and Eric are wearing too!

~Cassie

October 30, 2008 at 6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOOOO Cute!!!! She is just so precious. Those pictures just make you want to squeeze her. So sweet.

Oh and for you and Eric... You have one great husband. Rusty gave up on my costuming him about five years ago. :o(
You guys are look great!!!!
Ill have to get Rusty on this afternoon to prove to him, SOME husbands DO dress up!
Hugs!!!
Rebecca Fleming

October 30, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home