It's Finally Here!
It's here...it's here....it's here! The day I've been waiting for almost over a month! Today was
the big release day for the just-for-home-movie that's previews have made me squeal, laugh, jump up and down, giggle, grin and yell: "TINKERBELL!!!!!!!" Yep, that's right...today was the big release day for the Tinkerbell movie and guess who got a front row viewing this afternoon? Me! (And of course all of my friends: Cookie, Mommy's Cookie, Baby, Puppy and Baby George.) I had a comfy cozy spot with my chocolate milk, candy corn, froggie slippers and best buds all there. What a great movie! P.S. On a completely unrelated note, King Neptune wrote me once again yesterday (he's been sending me stuff for a couple of months now and it's all about underwater
creatures...it's sooo cool!) and I got the neatest thing ever! An octopus that eats food in the bathtub and turns the water different colors! Last night we gave the octopus blue food and I took a blue water bathtub! Mommy said I could pick tonight's food color and I said "purple"....stay tuned to see how the purple bath time turns out! P.S.S. On another completely unrelated note, I'm teething. At least we think I am. I'm not my usual happy self and a
t least every hour Mommy sees me with fingers in my mouth - and not just my usual "two fingers 'cus I'm tired" deal. There's no major drooling or serious pain but it's a hassle...I can't wait until they come in - we think it's my "canine" teeth coming. We can't feel any buds but something is definitely going on!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home