abby's blog

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Festivals and Farms

Oh my goodness, it's only been a couple of hours since I last posted and I've already got tons to tell you. Since Mommy and the youth went to a football game last night, that meant it was a Daddy & Me night...and guess who came over to eat and play with us? Papa! Mommy fixed us all some beef stew and rolls before she left (but I stuck with hot dogs - ha!) and then I had the best night with the boys, ha! When I woke up today (at 5 AM again...Mommy says she thinks some new teeth are coming in and they are the worse - 'course it doesn't help that my mouth still hurts from falling down some stairs yesterday and splitting a little part of my lip open...but it's all good!) Mommy reminded me that today was the annual Enterprise Fall Festival and it was so much fun! I went with Mommy because Daddy was out playing golf and us girls had a great time. We saw everyone - Ms. Kathy, Ms Kathi, Ms. Katie (with Granny, Ellie and Ann Marie), Ms. Jennifer, Ms. Amanda, Ms. Barbara, and our new friend, Ms. Kim who own Frocks and Locks! Mommy loves that store and couldn't leave Ms. Kim's booth today without buying a new purse - oh la la! I got to see the ponies, the balloon man, the Smoochies cow, and my favorite - the Coppinville cheerleaders that painted my face and gave me cookies and goldfish!

When we got home, I was super tired and zonked out. When I woke up, Daddy and Mommy were ready for one of the funnest afternoons I've ever had! We headed out to the Aplin Farms Pumpkin Patch! I love love love that place! I was supposed to go yesterday with school but it got rained out so the three of us decided to go as a "family date" today! It was a blast - the weather was a perfect 70 degrees with some wind and we couldn't have asked for a better day! When we got there, I ran all over...and then got super excited when I found out we were taking the tractor to pick my own pumpkin from the field! But a trip with me isn't complete without a terrible 2 tantrum and I had one in the middle of the field...over juice no less. But Daddy and Mommy came to the rescue with Capri Sun and the day was saved, ha!


What a great day of festivals and farms....I gotta go help Mommy with dinner though because we're going to eat and then put on our Bama clothes for the big game tonight! Roll Tide!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Smith Boys said...

I missed the Boll Weevil Festival?!?! This is the worst day ever. hehe. I love the picture of you and Abby at the farm. You both looks so pretty!

October 27, 2008 at 6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home