abby's blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

Stuck!

Well, another few days have passed and, yes, I know I'm behind on blogging once again - we'll blame it on all the deary rainy days, ha ha! Yesterday (Thursday) was a school day. And it wasn't one of my finest because I got in trouble for the first time there and had to sit in time out. My teachers told Mommy that one of the other Bunnies has started screaming at school - and yours truly has picked it up! I started doing it about a month ago and I'm just now understanding that we don't scream indoors (or right in Mommy's ear for that matter!). After school we came home and before I knew it, Daddy was here! Mommy was getting ready for her big Halloween party (which she ended up going as Raggedy Ann - an old costume we've just had here at the house - so her official Halloween 2008 costume is still under wraps until next Wednesday, ha!). Since it was cold, rainy and windy, I ended up staying home with Daddy and missed the party. And although I thought I'd miss out, I ended up having fun with Daddy eating Halloween cookies and watching some t.v. - and now, instead of me telling you what sounds an animal makes, I spent the night asking Daddy what sounds animals make! (Abby: Daddy, a duck! Daddy: Yep. Abby: Daddy, what's a duck say? Daddy: Quack, quack!) When I woke up this morning (at FIVE A.M.) me and Mommy sat at the windows watching the rain pour down! It just kept raining and that meant my school field trip to the Pumpkin Patch was cancelled. But no fear, Ms. Amy to the rescue! We all went to her house for an awesome playgroup date. When we got home, I told Mommy I was almost ready for a nap but not quite. I had some investigating to do around the house. See, Ms. Amy and Ms. Katie had their babies at the play date today...and there's a soon-to-be-baby in Ms. Alex's tummy. So I had to go check out our baby toys. My favorite is still out in Mommy's bedroom and when I checked it out today, I of course got stuck! (One of my top 10 phrases: I'm stuck, I'm stuck!) Mommy said it was because it's a baby toy and I'm a big girl....but I can remember so well fitting into it last year!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gramercy can remember you fitting into that too! I'm afraid if "yelling" is on your plate, young lady, you may have a little more Wallace in you than Mommy and Daddy would like! Well, that's LIFE!

October 24, 2008 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger ____j said...

I'll be at wings all day tomorrow if you two get bored!

love,
jamie

October 24, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home