Seasoned traveler
Boy oh boy has it been one heck of a crazy week around here! Last I talked to you, it was last Monday. Since then I had so many fun days playing at home with Jess while she was on Fall Break. She came over to help Mommy and Daddy out while they were working and getting us ready to go on a big Fall Break trip...we headed to NEW YORK last week! Yep, it was the weekend for Aunt Whitney and Uncle Greg's wedding and to sum it all up: IT WAS THE BEST TRIP EVER! Ha! From the beginning of the trip (I was a great flyer - no problems at all!), to the middle (the cool seasonal weather, the rehearsal, the wedding, the food, the hotel, the parties, the cake, the people, the music, the dancing, the playing, the park and swings, the toy stores....it was all awesome!), to the end (even when the last plane lost an engine on take off and something about "auxiliary," "not safe," "deployed," "check emergency exits," and "immediately turn around," we had to head back to Atlanta and didn't get back home until early this morning - seriously!) I had the best weekend ever. I wish I could tell you guys all about every minute but here are my top ten things:
10. GPS - If you ever plan to go driving through New York, get one....Mommy call's it "God's Plan for Sanity", ha!)
9. Hanging out with the girls at Aunt Diane's house before the big ceremony....especially throwing the ball down the stairs and watching Craig run after it, ha ha!
8. Exploring Ridgefield, CT with Daddy while Mommy and Aunt Whitney and the girls were getting all prettied up! I loved the park, the toy store and the pizza lunch!
7. Jumping on the bed at the Roger Sherman Inn....especially during the times Mommy and Daddy wanted to sleep, ha!
6. The bag of suckers that I went through in, um, two hours - ha ha!
5. Stickers and stars with Aunt Diane at the Yacht Club rehearsal dinner.
4. Dancing to all the DJ's great music! I loved the dance floor and didn't want to leave it!
3. Looking out the plane windows at the lights, the clouds, the moon, the plane wings...oh, and the t.v. in the headrest on the plane back from NYC - so cool!
2. My "baby" champagne glass the bar tender gave me - which I toasted with and ended up drinking about 10 glasses of water, ha ha!
And finally, the number one thing I liked about the weekend: Can anyone say the yummiest wedding cake ever? Ha ha!
Aunt Whitney was a gorgeous bride and Uncle Greg was a handsome groom! We are so glad that we were a part of their big weekend. WE LOVE YOU GUYS! We wish you a wonderfully happy ever after! Smooches!
10. GPS - If you ever plan to go driving through New York, get one....Mommy call's it "God's Plan for Sanity", ha!)
9. Hanging out with the girls at Aunt Diane's house before the big ceremony....especially throwing the ball down the stairs and watching Craig run after it, ha ha!
8. Exploring Ridgefield, CT with Daddy while Mommy and Aunt Whitney and the girls were getting all prettied up! I loved the park, the toy store and the pizza lunch!
7. Jumping on the bed at the Roger Sherman Inn....especially during the times Mommy and Daddy wanted to sleep, ha!
6. The bag of suckers that I went through in, um, two hours - ha ha!
5. Stickers and stars with Aunt Diane at the Yacht Club rehearsal dinner.
4. Dancing to all the DJ's great music! I loved the dance floor and didn't want to leave it!
3. Looking out the plane windows at the lights, the clouds, the moon, the plane wings...oh, and the t.v. in the headrest on the plane back from NYC - so cool!
2. My "baby" champagne glass the bar tender gave me - which I toasted with and ended up drinking about 10 glasses of water, ha ha!
And finally, the number one thing I liked about the weekend: Can anyone say the yummiest wedding cake ever? Ha ha!
Aunt Whitney was a gorgeous bride and Uncle Greg was a handsome groom! We are so glad that we were a part of their big weekend. WE LOVE YOU GUYS! We wish you a wonderfully happy ever after! Smooches!





8 Comments:
Glad ya'll made it back. The pics are great. Give me a call later in the week.
Wow! You look great Barbara! That B&B looks amazing too! Was Abby the flower girl? She looks pretty happy with her "champagne" hehe.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oh yeah, that was me, Cassie :)
Wow..what busy Wades! Surely am glad you made it back to YOU home safely...and with the most wonderful memories to hold and see. The pictures were awesome...way to make it last forever. Everyone looked so divine.
R-E-D RED H-O-T HOT is what you mommy looked like in that dress!!! you were pretty adorable too punkin..see you soon. aunt robyn
Wow - everything looks so beautiful - you and abby, the B&B, the bride, the weater! Glad you guys had a (mostly) safe trip! I love being able to see your pictures...I miss you guys. My new Jazzer classes are fun, but so far we only hang out at Jazzer...I miss my Jazzer-friends!
Wow!!! What an amazing trip. Everyone looked so great. Whitney made a gorgeous bride :) I love the color of the bridesmaid dresses. Barbara you look amazing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home