abby's blog

Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Grams....

IN LOVING MEMORY OF
VIRGINIA K. USAS
(a.k.a. Grams)
April 18, 1918 - October 4, 2008

4 Comments:

Blogger The Smith Boys said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grams. We'll be thinking about you and your family. I know she was really special to you all. We love you.

October 5, 2008 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Chad, Jana, Alex, and Jorja said...

We are so sorry to hear about your Grams. We will be saying prayers for you and your family during this sad time!

Lots of love!
Chad, Jana, and Alex

October 5, 2008 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Lisa Lou Hoo said...

I am sorry for your loss! Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers!

October 7, 2008 at 5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rejoice in a wonderful life lived and enthusiastically enjoyed for ninety years! Her smile says it all...and having passed it to her great-granddaughter meant the world to her!

October 9, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home