Grimm Brothers Goats
Well, I was having so much fun last week on Fall Break that I forgot yesterday was a school day! I got up (to a cold morning) and we headed toward school with Ms. Amanda and Ms. Jennifer. I had a great day at school...and then some much needed grocery shopping with Mommy. By the time we got home, we had a chili dinner (I stuck with turkey and some crackers dipped in chili - which I loved!) and then headed to bed early. Both Mommy and I were asleep by 8 PM - Daddy was a trooper and managed to stay up a little later, ha! After sleeping almost 12 hours, this morning came and that meant Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie were here! They picked me and Mommy up for a special Wednesday breakfast (at the "chicken place" - naturally! ha ha!) and trip to the goat farm at Mr. Ray and Ms. Madge's house! Wow! There were over 30 goats and the biggest puppy dog (Lucky) that I've ever seen. We stayed away from Lucky but were able to check out the goats...although I wanted to get right down with them, Mommy said no. Aw, shucks. I had a blast with the goats. And then checking out the tractors, porch swings and all the other fun stuff out there at the farm.






Mommy hopes that I get a great nap after such a big morning. Tonight it's a "Me and Daddy" night while Mommy's at church and then tomorrow's another school day...and something about a Halloween party if I'm a good girl....the first party of the season - which means I get to wear my costume. Ms. Jana - any guesses? You have until tomorrow night, ha ha! For those of you that don't know, Ms. Jana is trying to guess my costume and Mommy is trying to guess Alex's costume. We think we know what Alex is going to be...we say a LION! That's our final guess - we first thought Dumbo, ha ha! Ms. Jana and Mr. Chad dress up too so I can't wait to see what they will be - their costumes from last year are 2 of my favorite "people" so maybe I'll see them again, ha! And Mommy and Daddy are working on their costumes this week so they'll be ready for the big Halloween party at church next week....any guesses on what they'll be? Hint: It's a couple...oh, and has nothing to do with my costume even though I tried to talk them into that! Ha! Man, I love Halloween time!






Mommy hopes that I get a great nap after such a big morning. Tonight it's a "Me and Daddy" night while Mommy's at church and then tomorrow's another school day...and something about a Halloween party if I'm a good girl....the first party of the season - which means I get to wear my costume. Ms. Jana - any guesses? You have until tomorrow night, ha ha! For those of you that don't know, Ms. Jana is trying to guess my costume and Mommy is trying to guess Alex's costume. We think we know what Alex is going to be...we say a LION! That's our final guess - we first thought Dumbo, ha ha! Ms. Jana and Mr. Chad dress up too so I can't wait to see what they will be - their costumes from last year are 2 of my favorite "people" so maybe I'll see them again, ha! And Mommy and Daddy are working on their costumes this week so they'll be ready for the big Halloween party at church next week....any guesses on what they'll be? Hint: It's a couple...oh, and has nothing to do with my costume even though I tried to talk them into that! Ha! Man, I love Halloween time!


2 Comments:
Ok Mrs. Barbara and Abby... give me a break! I have absolutely no clue as to what you are going to be! Who is Blue Bear? If I knew that... I might possibly have a clue! HELP!!!!
Mrs. Jana and Alex
I bet I know? Who will pay-up Gramercy to tell what a cutie you are going to be?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home