On the road again...
Oh my goodness, I don't even know where to start today's post! The last you heard from me, I had just come home from a Labor Day vacation at the beach with Mommy and Daddy. As soon as we got home on Monday night, I got ready for school on Tuesday. Daddy took me there and before I realized it, Mommy was there picking me up. After school we practiced our opposites with Ms. Katie and Ellie at the park (HOT) and at Dairy Queen (COLD), ha! It seemed only hours later that it was Wednesday morning and me and Mommy were on the road at 7:30 A.M. We were headed to Gadsden for some fun family days! After a four hour road trip we were snuggling with Grams and she was so happy to see me! But Grams knew she had to share some of her time with me this week because Gramercy and Papa Doc were also in town. We headed to their house and not only did I get a yummy Pruetts trip, but also a great nap (which I later found out I was taking while Mommy and Gramercy were shopping - for me! I got boocoodles of beautiful dresses, two play outfits, a Christmas party outfit and a winter coat...just what I needed!). After my nap I went swimming with Gramercy in the backyard pool. I was getting Mommy and Gramercy soaked when Aunt Kelly showed up! I soaked her too! We all packed up in Mommy's 4Runner and headed to dinner at Logan's. Scrumpcious! Then we were back off to the house where I showed Aunt Kelly what Word World was...no superheroes, just super animals and word building, ha! When I went to bed, I slept through the night and woke up on Thursday around 6:30 AM...after breakfast and crossword puzzling with Gramercy and Papa Doc on the back deck, and a big bubbly whirlpool bath in the jacuzzi (FYI: don't ever put Mr. Bubble in a whirlpool, ha!), me and Mommy were back off to Grams' house for the day. She had presents for me, roast beef for lunch, a movie to watch while on her lap, and snuggling in her bed...it was an awesome day! I finally got about an hour nap and then played some more before Gramercy and Papa Doc came over...they picked up me and Mommy to go to the Etowah County Fair. Hopefully I'll enjoy Houston County's Peanut Festival better this November - enough said! We went back to sleep at Grams' house for a super slumber party and I had a rough night. I finally zonked out at about 3 AM...after I'd put my hands on Mommy's face and asked her about a gazillon times "Mommy asleep?" and she'd say "Mommy's trying!" and I'd giggle and giggle! I was back up for good at 6:30 AM when Grams said "Good morning!" We all got dressed and out the door by 8:30 AM for a trip to Felicia's and then some cute picture time at the portrait studios. Grams watched me get my 18 month pictures taken and then I made her take some with me too! After lunch at Ruby Tuesday's I went back to nap at Gramercy's house and Mommy went to hang out with Grams. When Mommy came back to Gramercy's house Papa Doc stayed with me while those two went shopping again! Wow I hit the jackpot this weekend with so many new dresses! Mommy and Daddy said I needed some for church and parties because I was down to only one that fit. Now I'm all set, ha! When they got back I was awake and playing with Papa Doc...in my backwards diaper, ha! Mommy and I headed back to Grams' house for a special dinner party with us, Grams, Aunt Lynne and Ms. Peggy. She leaves Gadsden this month and is moving far far away from us - we'll miss her! And she'll miss the good dinner we had - ribs, baked potatoes, salad, bread and key lime pie...all of which I ate! When dinner was over and Grams went to bed, we headed back to the Wallace home where Mommy thought I'd sleep but I didn't. After another whirlpool bubble bath (minus Mr. Bubble!), I snuggled in bed with Gramercy and Papa Doc and watched our favorite Monk! Then it was bedtime...until I woke up a couple of hours later screaming and bunked again with Mommy. By the time I woke up Saturday morning at 6 AM, I was ready for more eating, playing, crossword puzzling, and loving - all of which I did. I ended up kissing Gramercy and Papa Doc goodbye and headed to Grams house one last time. She was so ready to snuggle with me...she sang to me, colored with me, walked around the house with me and even let me drink some of her special shakes with some coffee cake. It was a great time with Grams! I finally kissed Grams and Aunt Lynne goodbye and before Mommy was off the private road, I was asleep. And I didn't wake up until we were in the parking lot of Red Robin in B'ham where Aunt Kelly was meeting us - in a BAMA hat no less! I got to color with Aunt Kelly in between playing with balloons, and eating french fries, oranges, hamburgers and ice cream! Mommy and Aunt Kelly were talking a lot about weddings because me and Mommy are in Aunt Kelly's wedding next year! I'm gonna be the cutest flower girl you've ever seen...next to the most beautiful beach bride! After we left lunch Mommy thought I'd sleep the whole way home - she was WAY wrong. I was awake for all the rain storms, book reading, puzzle playing, Minnie hugging, talking, duet singing and Word World watching! When we got home I slept for about 30 minutes before I woke up g-r-u-m-p-y! I was not happy to be awake but soon realized it was for a good reason because we headed to Papa's house to celebrate his birthday! And you know birthday parties have ice cream, yum! And I helped him open his presents...of course he got golf stuff from us, ha! When Daddy and Mommy realized it was 9 PM, they said it was way past my bedtime and we headed home. I slept on and off throughout the night and finally was up by 6 AM this morning. We all headed to church and then to lunch afterwards where I cold barely keep my head up off of the table I was so tired! Now we're home and I'm about to crash...until tonight when we're off to Mr. Carvil and Ms. Jackie's house! I had the best time these last few days and although I'm super glad to be home, I already miss all of those that made this week and weekend so much fun for me!
XOXOXO, Abby
XOXOXO, Abby





1 Comments:
My Goodness, I don't know anyone and I mean ANYONE busier than you guys. Kim B
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home