abby's blog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thirsty Thursday

After a great night's sleep (over 12 hours - wow!) I woke up this morning ready to head out into the world...or at least out into the school playground, ha! But even at 8 AM it was hot hot hot so I downed about two glasses of water before school. Since both Mommy and Daddy had full days at work so Mommy said I'd have a special visitor when school was over...and I was super excited to see Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie come pick me up! Me and Mommy had gone to their house yesterday afternoon to play for a couple of hours and I was going to hang out with them until Mommy was done in court this afternoon. And although I love Ms. Carolyn, Mommy says it's the funniest thing to see me get excited over her hubby, Mr. Jackie. I'll see him and yell "Jackie" and run to him, climb up in his lap or onto the couch next to him and not move for as long as I can! It's hysterical! Yesterday me and Mr. Jackie played on their playground slide for about an hour...today I just sat with him laughing, reading the paper and drinking lots of water and juice. Finally Mommy came to pick me up from their house and we headed home. Tonight I had buffalo wings for dinner...well, really just some of the meat and not the hot stuff - ha! I didn't that much care for them so I was back to hot dogs and the biggest glass of milk you've ever seen, ha! Wow I was really thirsty today! After dinner I got to snuggle for a bit with Daddy before he went to a meeting. Then me and Mommy decided to go make a quick visit to Meemaw's where she and Uncle A were hanging out watching t.v. But now it's time to head off to bed...I'm sleepy and tired and have a big day tomorrow going with Mommy to her gym, back to school to pick up something, shopping and playing! Night night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby,
I'm coming home this weekend to work at Wings! You should tell your mommy to bring you if you get bored :)

Love,
Jamie

September 12, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home