abby's blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Super September

So far this week has been SUPER! After I woke up from my nap on Sunday, Daddy headed to Mr. Johnny's house and me and Mommy headed to Mr. Carvil and Ms. Jackie's house...we had prayer meetings with our Sunday School classes all for our upcoming Revival next month. I had so much fun with the Chalks. We sang kiddo worship songs, had a short Bible study and all got down on our knees to pray for Mr. Steve and Mr. David (the people leading our Revival). But when it was dinner time I headed home and ate, bathed and crashed! On Monday morning Mommy got me all dressed up and I headed to go get Nana. My school was having a Grandparents Day Tea and I took Nana. There weren't many Bunnies there but we had a great time...then we met up with Mommy and went to lunch and shopping! I got the cutest outfits! I fell asleep on the way home and slept almost all the way through to dinner time - even missing a visit from Ms. Carolyn who I found out later peeked in on my because Mommy told her it's just too funny to see how I sleep sometimes...now I ask you: sleeping with your bottom stuck way up in the air isn't all that funny is it? Anyhoo...that night me, Daddy and Mommy made a special birthday call to Papa. Even though we partied on Saturday night, Monday was Papa's birthday! Happy Birthday, Papa - I love you! Before I knew it, it was Tuesday morning. I got dressed in my new outfit from Nana and I headed to school. I had so much fun...when Mommy came to get me, she said we could even hang out on the playground for a while. I love the slides and tunnels...they are a blast! But after about 20 minutes of playing, we were hot hot hot! And no wonder, it was 95 degrees according to the thermostat! So we made an executive decision - ha! We headed home, put on our swim suits and went to Ra Ra and Aunt Carol's to swim! It felt sooo good....and brought out the best in me once again (wink wink) so my tummy feels super good tonight! I swam, floated, jumped in from the side, jumped in from the ladder, jumped in from the diving board, and played with the bubbles! It was great! We finally came home and right now I'm hanging out with Mommy waiting for Daddy to get home for dinner. I'm telling you, if the rest of September turns out to be as good as it has so far, this is gonna be an awesome month!

P.S. Jackson - I'm counting the days, handsome! Ha!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet you either Abby!

Love,
Jackson :)

September 9, 2008 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Wandering Wallaces said...

Bottoms-up is just how your Aunt Kimberly came into the world screaming and continued to sleep that way for a very long time. Wasn't until she was about two that we realized her butt wasn't that big at all! You're a cutie no matter how you sleep...Gramercy and Papa Doc ($100) would have it no other way!

September 14, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home